Families desiring admission will:
1. Study the concept of home schooling to be sure that it is right for them.
2. Consider curriculum possibilities and be prepared to make a choice with the advice of a counselor after admission is approved.
3. Discuss any areas of concern with the Educational Director.
4. Come to a Friends School Admissions Committee meeting. All members of the family are encouraged to attend.
5. Complete enrollment by filling out and returning all forms and paying enrollment fee and current tuition.
6. Receive notification of admission. (Usually the next day)
*No statement of faith required.
Families are responsible for curriculum costs and tuition fees. Our fees include:
*If the full year's tuition is paid in full at the time of enrollment, the family will receive a $10 discount.