1. Fill out application form and mail to: North Alabama Friends School, 3322 S. Memorial Pkwy #626D, Huntsville, AL 35801.
2. Attend an Admission meeting at the NAFS office. Registration papers will be filled out and payment will be made at this time.($100 enrollment fee
and $50 first month's tuition). The entire family is encouraged to attend.
3. A counselor will be assigned to your family and an initial meeting with the counselor will be scheduled.
*No statement of faith required.
Families are responsible for curriculum costs and tuition fees. Our fees include:
- $25 application fee due with the application (non-refundable)
- $100 enrollment fee due with first month's tuition
- Tuition is $50 each month for eleven months. (Aug-June).
- Each family is responsible for purchasing curriculum of their choice.
*If the full year's tuition is paid in full at the time of enrollment, the family will receive a $10 discount.